What is Shoulder Fractures?
Involves a partial or total crack through a bone. The break in a bone usually occurs as a result of an impact injury. The symptoms of fracture include severe shoulder pain,shoulder redness,shoulder bruisinh,shoulder deformity.
What are the symptoms?
- Extreme pain when you move the arm
- Blue black Bruise
- Deformities of the bone
- Inability to move you shoulder
What are the causes?
- “Twisting” or rotating your shoulder
- Rolled” your shoulder
- Tripping or falling
What are the treatment?
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment or change in treatment plans.
- Chest strap/sling
- Shoulder sling
- Shoulder immobilizer
- Strengthening exercises
- Range of motion exercises
- Shoulder surgery
- Ankle Fractures What is Ankle Fractures? A fractured ankle can range from...
- Elbow Fractures What is Elbow Fractures? An elbow fracture is a break...
- Bankart Tear Treatment For Shoulder Dislocation A severe injury is usually cited as the cause of...
- The Recovery Process After Rotator Cuff Surgery Shoulder pain is a common problem experienced by many people,...
- Dislocated Shoulder: Symptoms & Treatment Dislocated shoulders are common injuries following a direct trauma to...