What is Elbow Hyperextension Injury?
Elbow hyperextension injury occurs when the elbow is bent back the wrong way. This type of injury will occur more frequently in contact sports. The elbow pain is caused when the elbow is forced to bend the wrong way or hyperextend causing damage to the ligaments and structures of the elbow.
What are the causes?
- A direct blow to the elbow backwards
What are the symptoms?
What are the treatment?
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication
- Elbow Pain When you feel pain in your elbow that happens not...
- Hip Pointer What is Hip Pointer? A hip pointer injury is an...
- Golfer’s Elbow What is Golfer’s Elbow? Golfer’s Elbow is an inflammatory condition...
- Types of Olecranon Bursitis Treatment for Elbow Pain Elbow pain is something that is very common nowadays and...
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injury What is Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injury? The posterior cruciate...