What is Elbow Hyperextension Injury?
Elbow hyperextension injury occurs when the elbow is bent back the wrong way. This type of injury will occur more frequently in contact sports. The elbow pain is caused when the elbow is forced to bend the wrong way or hyperextend causing damage to the ligaments and structures of the elbow.
What are the causes?
- A direct blow to the elbow backwards
What are the symptoms?
What are the treatment?
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication
- Elbow Pain When you feel pain in your elbow that happens not...
- Golfer’s Elbow What is Golfer’s Elbow? Golfer’s Elbow is an inflammatory condition...
- Elbow Fractures What is Elbow Fractures? An elbow fracture is a break...
- Treatment and Prevention of Tennis Elbow Tennis elbow is a painful medical condition due to overuse...
- First Aid for Elbow Fracture First Aid for Elbow Fracture Our elbow is an integral...